Sunday 5 January 2014

Winter 2013 Cartoon Network idents

Cartoon Network Winter Idents 2013 from Karrot Animation on Vimeo.

Here's the new set of idents we made at Karrot Animation for Cartoon Network!
I directed the Ben 10 one, (which also meant storyboarding/posing it, and I did all the BGs/comping too), comped a bit on the Regular show one, and did the concept/boards for the Gumball one. As always, these things are a blast to work on, and we were given a gracious amount of freedom from CN.
Being tasked with Ben 10, it seemed only natural to give him a snowboard! It was my way of having snowboarding in my life this winter as so far, we've had NO snow here! AND I NEED SNOWBOARDING NOW! Of course, I can't transform into massively helpful aliens like Ben can. But then, I get to keep my snowboard. If you look carefully, you'll notice he throws his away. Silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment